How to use Nepal Telecom Sim?
GSM Mobile System GSM mobile unlock codes[Solution]:
GSM- – -Global System for Mobile.
USSD- – -Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
CRBT- – -Calling Ringback Tune.
SMS- – -Short Message Service.
VMS- – -Voice Mail Service.
MMS- – -Multimedia Message Service.
WAP- – -Wireless Application Protocal.
GPRS- – -General Packet Radio Service.
Change Security on your mobile phone:
Change PIN1 code: **04*old PIN1*new PIN1*new PIN1#
Change PIN2 code: **04*old PIN2*new PIN2*new PIN2#
Change PUK1 code: **05*old PUK1*new PUK1*new PUK2#
Change PUK2 code: **05*old PUK2*new PUK2*new PUK2#
View Information via USSD in your mobile:
Call divert all voice calls facility: *#21#[call]
Caller identity display to your phone: *#30#[call]
Your calling identity display to others phone: *#31#[call]
Call barring facility: *#33# / *#35#[call]
Call divert if out of reach facility: *#61#[call]
When you call to other phone display status: *#76#[call]works only in some networks
When you call other function display: *#77#[call]works only in some networks USSD Systems used in Nepal Telecom GSM mobile:
Display Balance and validety date: *400#[call]
Recharge balance on your phone: *411*13 digit Recharge Number#[call]
Your balance transfer to other phone: *422*Security Code*mobile number*Amount in Paisa#[call]
Free SMS Service for NTC users:
In your message box type: hp Send to: 2122 Destination: Nawa Kantipur.
In your message box type: computerguru Send to: 7700 Destination: Telemert Nepal.
In your message box type: computerguru Send to: 8800 Destination: Telemert Nepal.
Free call Service for NTC users:
System Dial: 011616 To: NTC Voice Mail Box.
System Dial: 1414 To: NTC Query Service.
System Dial: 1498 To: NTC Help Line.
System Dial: 198 To: NTC landline fraud maintenance Service.
System Dial: 1650 To: NTC Prepaid Easy Calling Card Service.
System Dail: To: NTC Toll-Free Query.
System Dial: To: NTC Toll-Free Edit Admin’s Toll-Free Number.
Dial: 197 To: Search NTC landline owner’s identity.
Dial: 100 To: Police Help.
Dial: 101 To: Fire Brigade.
Dial: 102 To: Ambulance Service.
Dial: 1111 To: Public Comments to Nepal Governments’ Ministries Board.
Dial: 1098 To: Inquiry Child Helpline.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Annapurna Travels – Western Union Money Transfer.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Avenues Television.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Pc Premura Money Transfer.
GSM- – -Global System for Mobile.
USSD- – -Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
CRBT- – -Calling Ringback Tune.
SMS- – -Short Message Service.
VMS- – -Voice Mail Service.
MMS- – -Multimedia Message Service.
WAP- – -Wireless Application Protocal.
GPRS- – -General Packet Radio Service.
Change Security on your mobile phone:
Change PIN1 code: **04*old PIN1*new PIN1*new PIN1#
Change PIN2 code: **04*old PIN2*new PIN2*new PIN2#
Change PUK1 code: **05*old PUK1*new PUK1*new PUK2#
Change PUK2 code: **05*old PUK2*new PUK2*new PUK2#
Call divert all voice calls facility: *#21#[call]
Caller identity display to your phone: *#30#[call]
Your calling identity display to others phone: *#31#[call]
Call barring facility: *#33# / *#35#[call]
Call divert if out of reach facility: *#61#[call]
When you call to other phone display status: *#76#[call]works only in some networks
When you call other function display: *#77#[call]works only in some networks USSD Systems used in Nepal Telecom GSM mobile:
Display Balance and validety date: *400#[call]
Recharge balance on your phone: *411*13 digit Recharge Number#[call]
Your balance transfer to other phone: *422*Security Code*mobile number*Amount in Paisa#[call]
In your message box type: hp Send to: 2122 Destination: Nawa Kantipur.
In your message box type: computerguru Send to: 7700 Destination: Telemert Nepal.
In your message box type: computerguru Send to: 8800 Destination: Telemert Nepal.
System Dial: 011616 To: NTC Voice Mail Box.
System Dial: 1414 To: NTC Query Service.
System Dial: 1498 To: NTC Help Line.
System Dial: 198 To: NTC landline fraud maintenance Service.
System Dial: 1650 To: NTC Prepaid Easy Calling Card Service.
System Dail: To: NTC Toll-Free Query.
System Dial: To: NTC Toll-Free Edit Admin’s Toll-Free Number.
Dial: 100 To: Police Help.
Dial: 101 To: Fire Brigade.
Dial: 102 To: Ambulance Service.
Dial: 1111 To: Public Comments to Nepal Governments’ Ministries Board.
Dial: 1098 To: Inquiry Child Helpline.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Annapurna Travels – Western Union Money Transfer.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Avenues Television.
Dial: To: Toll-Free Pc Premura Money Transfer.
Great tips! I would like to thank you for sharing your content and ideas with yours. I am your new blog reader keep sharing your ideas about http://smsexpert.in/bulk/toll-free-sms .
ReplyDeleteWhen i dial others it says, your call is restricted but i do receive call from others.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the problem?
Same problem please help
DeleteWhen i dial others it says, your call is restricted but i do receive call from others.
DeleteWhat is the problem?
It is because your out going call barring is enabled or the person who is receiving the call.
DeleteIts my new sim ,when i dial others it says ur call is restricted and neither others can call me and also messange cannot be send as well
DeleteDid it solved?? If it is then plz tell how did uu did it?
DeleteBefore I had ntc no then I went to abroad and after coming back I told my mom to take new sim with same no she has brought but it is not activating. kindly give me information how to make it active.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the password of call barring
ReplyDeletePlz sent call barring password
Deletehttp://www.hmagar.com.np/2018/07/ntc-gsm-prepaid-serivce.html
ReplyDeleteWhen I dial any phone number from my NTC Postpaid number then a sound comes your call is restricted..How can I manage my sim plz suggest...
ReplyDeleteMy call is restricted help me fixing it
DeleteWhen I enter any number to call anyone , a voice comes saying that your call is restricted . How can I calk to someone. My sim is new.
ReplyDeleteWhen I call to other number its displays that FND restricted .who to get ride from this problem??I need help...
ReplyDeletesame problem since 3 days
Deleteis there any paring 4 digit password for barring the call on namaste simcard
ReplyDeleteWhen I call it's says call restricted why?please help
ReplyDeleteHi everyone I try to call someone my phone keeps showing mobile network not available could you tell me why it happened and how do I solve this problem?
ReplyDeleteNo forward no barred always says network error.
ReplyDeleteWhen I put sim in mobile it says invalid sim
ReplyDeleteMy phone says switch of for all income call and i do not receive any calls though it is switch on what is the pronlemn
ReplyDeleteWhen i try to call then it say your outgoing call is restricted
ReplyDeleteWhat to do?
When i try to call someone it says `your call is restricted´.How can i solve that???
ReplyDeleteHow to disable call barring ?
ReplyDeleteHow can I unlock telephone service
ReplyDeleteWhen I call then it says your call is restricted? Please tell me how to solve this problem?
ReplyDeleteWhen i call it says ur call is resticted?? How solve this??
ReplyDeleteYes,same here
DeleteOut calls are barred
ReplyDeletewhat it's means
please give me it's solution
Out calls are barred
ReplyDeletewhat it's means
please give me it's solution
Out calls are barred
ReplyDeletewhat it's means
please give me it's solution
Just topup online or from esewa or any other app, it will solve it.
DeleteI need help
ReplyDeleteMy SIM cannot run now... because my SIM has off from 7to8 month so
ReplyDeleteToday I was recharge SIM by250 but sim Sayed your call has been restricted
Why
Khoi
DeleteSir call barring kasari hataune
ReplyDelete🤔
DeleteHow to remove call barred
ReplyDeleteOr restested
How to remove call barred
ReplyDeleteHow to remove call barred
ReplyDeleteOr restested
How to remove saying your call is restricted in ntc while calling anyone
Deletesame problem
DeleteSir how to remove one way call bar plz help me..?🙏
ReplyDeletewhen i try to call anyone it says your call is restricted how can i fix it?🙏
ReplyDeleteSame problem
ReplyDeleteMy sim is restricted.
ReplyDeletePlease help what should I do
My sim is restrictes
ReplyDeletePlzz solve problem
I don't get calls and cannot call it says call is restricted
ReplyDeleteMy sim is restrict how can i do please help us
ReplyDeleteI just forget the call barring password 😴😴.what should i do to turn off the call barring ?
ReplyDeleteWhen my blc is 0.0 I can't recharge it.n I can't also call customer Care service n they only say restricted my no.when I try to buy net packs it could not provide me that service fastly..what is that new system or problem... I'm being very frustrated by such reasons...plz ... don't do that..
ReplyDeletemy new ntc sim is not working please help me.(9861040522 is my number).
ReplyDeleteRecharge it and switch off and switch on restricted problem will be solved.
ReplyDeleteMy sim was restricted
ReplyDeleteCall barring passwords
ReplyDeleteHello admin its nice blog with alot of information but very messy and unorganized and i don't know whether you know to use blogger platform correctly. Its insanely powerful and you know i use it very wisely and i have a nice blog with adsense ad on it just visit once and read that post your life will be changed.How to create a free blog and make money ?
ReplyDeleteMy outgoing and incoming call has been bared when i tried to cancel it .it ask for code digit how i suppose to know that
ReplyDeleteNice Post !! Keep doing great jobsMobile, laptop prices Compare Nepal
ReplyDeleteCan I generate recharge records?
ReplyDelete